Hello and welcome to the RetargetLinks helpdesk! We are here to help answer your most commonly asked questions. Don't find an answer here? Submit a Request or Email us directly and we will get back to you within 24 hours!
The RetargetLinks pricing model is extremely simple. We thought we would break it down in terms of what is included in our solution for free and what is charged. We are very transparent about our pricing and we don't have any hidden charges.
Here is what RetargetLinks provides for free:
- Creating unlimited retargeting shortlinks
- Building a retargeting audience
- Analytics on link clicks (geographical location and source)
- Branded short links or vanity URLs (contact us to set it up)
- Banner ad design
- Using your Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter Pixel with each of your short links
Here is what RetargetLinks charges for:
We ONLY charge for displaying your ads via our own trade desk.
- We charge you in advance for your campaign. When you launch your campaign, your card will be charged for the weekly budget amount you have set up. This is a refundable deposit that is available when you stop your campaign.
- The campaigns are weekly and the budget is reset every Monday (independent of when the campaign was started).
- We require a minimum budget of $25 to start a campaign and a minimum weekly payment of $5/week for each campaign. For example, if your budget is $25 and you spend $3 in ads, we will charge you $25 upon launch and then $5 every week. The $25 that we charge you upon launch, as mentioned in the first point, is refundable and is available at the end of your campaign.
- We charge a flat fee of $8 per 1000 impressions. Volume and agency discounts are available upon request.
- The balance of each campaign is refundable when you stop the campaign. This process is not automated so please contact us to request the refund.
- We will send you a weekly report every Monday with the prior week spent and your campaign performance.
- Campaign metrics will include ad impressions, clickthroughs, performance, graphs and percentage changes.
Sometimes we have promotional trials in association with events or partners.
- We require a minimum spend of $25 to start the campaign
- The promo code can be added in at any point after you have created your first link
- The value of the promo code will be added to your budget. This will allow you to avoid paying for any of the weekly payments until the amount has been depleted
- For example, you start a $100 campaign and apply a $60 promo code. If you consistently spend $30 weekly, you will pay $25 to start the campaign and the $60 promo code will be used against your first two weeks of spend. You will only pay the next $30 weekly payment during the third week of running your campaign as this is when the value of the coupon would have depleted.
That's it! If you have anymore questions or are looking for clarification on anything, feel free to respond to your invoice email or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time!