Hello and welcome to the Retarget Links helpdesk! We are here to help answer your most commonly asked questions. Don't find an answer here? Submit a Request or Email us directly and we will get back to you within 24 hours!
If you are planning on using RetargetLinks to build a highly focused Facebook audience, here is how you would go about installing your Facebook Pixel to your RetargetLinks account. We would also recommend you to check out our blog post: 3 Ways To Up Your Facebook Advertising Game With Retarget Links for some great tips!
Getting Your Facebook Pixel
1) Create or Log in to your Facebook Business Manager Account
2) Once in your Business Manager account, navigate to Business Manager --> Measure and Report --> Pixels
3) Click on the blue button that says 'Add Data Source' and select 'Facebook Pixel'. Name your Pixel and follow the instruction to add a new Facebook Pixel.
4) Once you have added in a new Facebook pixel, you will be redirected to a page that provides you setup instructions. In order to add your Facebook Pixel to your RetargetLinks account, choose to setup your pixel by 'Manually Adding the Code'. Copy the code to your clipboard and follow the instructions below on to Setup Facebook Pixel in RetargetLinks.
Setup Facebook Pixel in RetargetLinks
1) Log in to your RetargetLinks account and navigate to the Ads dashboard
2) Within your Ads dashboard, navigate to the Advanced section. Right underneath the navigation bar, you will see the 'Tag with Facebook or other retargeting pixels' section. Paste in your Facebook Pixel code and click on the 'Set' button!
Your Facebook Pixel is now set and working!